13/11/10

Birds & paradise

























Dearest Annika,
Great to hear from you! Of course you can put our e-mail in your blog!
So nice to see you interested in my island and birdies... I guess we're the same kind of people: with as motto to make the best of life and make your dreams come true! Nothing is impossible! I send you some nice photos of me and my birdies, and a link to my univ website if it might interest you (-;
http://www.rug.nl/biologie/onderzoek/onderzoekgroepen/dieroecologie/animalecolmembers/janskeIntro
... I wish I was on your roof terrace: we now have a autumn storm here with lots of rain and strong wind! ewverything is so grey! I hate it! Hope you're still enjoying the sun.

Anyway, you'll definately see us back in your lovely campillo... keep it goin'!
Lots of good wishes and take care,
Janske


Dearest Janske & Martijn!

I definately would love to visit you and your birds in your "paradise"...!
Don't know if it will be possible some time - meanwhile I wait for you in El Campillo! Lots of love!

annika